Most people take for granted the benefits of plumbing or plumbing, and their accessories-such as bringing water to drink, or taking away waste away from home. More and more people rarely take into account their many components and the issues surrounding plumbing. The purpose of the plumbing system is to provide an adequate supply of potable water and to properly dispose of waste products.
Some commonly encountered defects:
- Leaks in waste lines or their supply lines, including taps or fittings.
- Deterioration in the pipe and its traps, etc.
- Improper tilt level, improper toilet valves, improperly supported piping
- Rusty old galvanized pipes that prevent flow or restrict it.
- Improper Ventilation
- Lack of “S” traps.
- Leaking water heaters or defective pressure control valves and missing extensions.
- Deteriorated walls in or near bathroom area.
- Loose service cup.